Geotechnical Site Explorations and Subsurface Evaluations
Site-specific geotechnical explorations and evaluations optimize geotechnical design and earthworks construction, while reducing risks associated with unanticipated subsurface conditions.
We develop site-specific subsurface exploration programs, utilizing a combination of geotechnical drilling, geophysical surveying, in-situ testing, and field instrumentation that are tailored for each project. This data is analyzed by experienced geotechnical engineers that develop soil and rock properties for geotechnical, geostructural, and geoenvironmental design.
- Field Reconnaissance and Geologic Mapping
- Test Boring Drilling and Sampling
- Test Pitting and Sampling
- Geophysical Surveying
- Hydrogeologic Investigations
- In-Situ Geotechnical Testing
- Geotechnical Laboratory Testing
- Geotechnical Instrumentation